How To Set Default Value For "Customer By" In Customer Search In Collections Agent Search?
(Doc ID 2315380.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Collections - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Collection Administrator : Setup Checklist the "Display Preferences" is set for "Which search type will be displayed in the Search window?" to "Bill To".
However the default value for "Customer By" is "Organization" in Customer Search in Collections Agent Search.
How to set Default value for "Customer By" in Customer Search window in Collections Agent Search?
Steps To Reproduce:
- Responsibility: Collections Administrator
- Navigate to Setup Checklist
- Go to Task: Set Display Preferences
- Select "Bill To" or any other list other than Organization for Which search type will be displayed in the Search window?
- Click on apply
- Switch Responsibility to Collections Agent
- Navigate to Search
Issue : The default search type which opens in search form is not "Bill To" as shown below.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!