Unable To Perform SubInventory Transfer After 12.2.6 Upgrade Due To Error INV_NO_RSRV_AT_DEST_SUBINV
(Doc ID 2315702.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing a subinventory transfer, the following error occurs soon after user enters the "To SubInventory" field in Subinventory Transfer form.
Steps causing the issue
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (N) Inventory > Transactions > Subinventory Transfer
2. Transaction Type = Subinventory Transfer
3. Click on "Transaction Lines" button.
4. Enter the item, from subinventory and to subinventory.
5. Error occurs soon after the To Subinventory is entered.
Note: This issue occurs when the reservation for the item exists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document