Unable To Perform SubInventory Transfer After 12.2.6 Upgrade Due To Error INV_NO_RSRV_AT_DEST_SUBINV
Last updated on MAY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing a subinventory transfer, the following error occurs soon after user enters the "To SubInventory" field in Subinventory Transfer form.
Steps causing the issue
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (N) Inventory > Transactions > Subinventory Transfer
2. Transaction Type = Subinventory Transfer
3. Click on "Transaction Lines" button.
4. Enter the item, from subinventory and to subinventory.
5. Error occurs soon after the To Subinventory is entered.
Note: This issue occurs when the reservation for the item exists.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms