Able to Pick Lot Already Reserved On Sales Order For a Different Sales Order
(Doc ID 2315709.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when allocating a sales order pick type move order for a lot controlled item using the View/Update Allocations button, lots that are reserved for other sales orders can be seen in the lot list of values and can be selected and transacted.
Expect that lots reserved for specific sales orders will not be available to select and transact for move orders other than the one they are reserved for.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and book a sale order
2. Create a reservation for the sales order
3. Release the Sales Order using Auto Allocate
4. Navigate to the Transact Move Order form
5. Click View/Update Allocations. Then go to the Lot Entry subform. Click the list of values.
Can see and select lots reserved to other sales orders and transact the move order using those lots.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!