During Pick release Hard Peg Expense Item Is Not Getting Allocated In NON WMS Organization
(Doc ID 2315953.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Warehouse Management, in a project enabled inventory organization, a hard peg expense item was not being allocated when the onhand and Sales Order are attached to a project/task and when Allow Cross Project Pick Wave Allocation checkbox is disabled.
The pick release program is not able to pick sales orders successfully due to allocations failing. When attempting to perform allocations as part of pick release, the following error occurs.
Error: The material sourcing process failed to create picking suggestions for line 1 of move order number 21828234.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the Order Management Super User responsibility.
2. Navigate to Shipping->Release Sales Orders->Release Sales Orders.
3. Enter the necessary parameters and submit the program.
4. Log into Inventory responsibility.
5. Navigate to Move Orders->Transact Move Orders.
6. Query the move order and click on Allocations.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document