FRM-40502 and/or ORA-01007 When Entering or Updating Quality Results
(Doc ID 2315979.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Quality - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter data into a quality plan, the following error occurs.
ORA-01007: variable not in select list
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Quality (QA)
Navigation = Setup-> Collection elements-> Create a collection element with a SQL validation statement:
The SQL validation statement returns one column. For example,
2. Responsibility = Quality (QA)
Navigation = Setup-> Collection Plans -> Create a collection plan using the element from Step 1
3. Responsibility = Quality (QA)
Navigation = Results-> Entry-> Enter Quality Results
4. Query on the plan from 2 -> Click on the LOV for the user-defined collection element from Step 1.
5. Now try to enter data.... ORA-01007: variable not in select list
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document