R12:GST : Reversal Entries NOT generated for Invoices with Reverse Charge Taxes on cancellation
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
== Product: Oracle Financials for India (1275) ==
When user is cancelling the invoice created with RCM tax, reversal repository
and accounting entry is not getting generated.
Steps to reproduce the issue
1) Created a Standard AP Invoice with RCM RecoverableTaxes.
2) Then executed India Period End Process and GL import.
3) RCM Tax accounting entries get posted to GL.
4) cancel Main Standard Invoice
5) it should automatically reverse Tax GL entry. But it does not happen.
Due to this issue this causes incorrect accounting and updating repository.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms