R12:GST : Reversal Entries NOT generated for Invoices with Reverse Charge Taxes on cancellation
(Doc ID 2316265.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
== Product: Oracle Financials for India (1275) ==
When user is cancelling the invoice created with RCM tax, reversal repository
and accounting entry is not getting generated.
Steps to reproduce the issue
1) Created a Standard AP Invoice with RCM RecoverableTaxes.
2) Then executed India Period End Process and GL import.
3) RCM Tax accounting entries get posted to GL.
4) Cancel Main Standard Invoice
5) it should automatically reverse Tax GL entry. But it does not happen.
Due to this issue this causes incorrect accounting and updating repository.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document