Vision Demo - India GST: How To Configure Tax for Purchase Documents at Operating Unit Level
(Doc ID 2316587.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2018
Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To demonstrate the steps to configure GST tax for purchase documents at Operating Unit level
Scenario:Tax is controlled at Operating Unit level - Ex. Apply tax only for purchase documents in Vision Hyderabad operating unit
- Tax is recoverable
- Tax is applicable based on rule for:
- Operating Unit Vision Hyderabad - First Party
- Supplier Grainger - Third Party
- Ship From and Ship To locations within state of Andhra Pradesh
- Item Classification
- Tax rate is determined based item classification following:
- If Home Goods - intrastate - apply CGST rate 5% and SGST rate 10%
- If Exotic Goods - intrastate - apply CGST rate 20% and SGST rate 8%
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.