Transact Button On Move Order Form Is Enabled Without Allocation
(Doc ID 2316747.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Move Order can be Transacted even without first allocating the OnHand.
Steps to reproduce:
1. navigate to Inventory responsibility -> Move Orders -> Move Orders
2. Create a Move Order and Approve
3. navigate to Transact Move Order form
4. Query for the Move Order and DO NOT Allocate
5. Transact Button is enabled
6. When Transact Button is clicked, the Move Order gets allocated and transacted in one go
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document