Barcode Font File 128R00.ttf Properties in Template Show Junk Characters
(Doc ID 2317123.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2019
Applies to:BI Publisher (formerly XML Publisher) - Version 18.104.22.168.x to 12.2 [Release 11.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Barcode font for Oracle BI Publisher reports with the Oracle seeded barcode font file 128R00.ttf. The barcode configuration on BI Publisher works fine.
The installation of the font file 128R00.ttf on Windows 7 PC if working on the RTF template file is done on the same day.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Create a new test template using the BIP template Builder tool.
2. Load data and then insert a field using the 128R00 font.
3. Highlight the barcode field and right click it, select properties.
4. The default text shows the data field correctly and the bookmark entry was correct.
5. Save that template and then reopen it without loading the xml data, properties shows the wingding symbols instead of the field label from the data.
6. Reopen the template and load the xml data and then select properties the Default text and Bookmark fields show the Wingdings symbols.
No changes, the template was created and the fonts were mapped correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document