Copy Plan Design Process not Getting Completed as Status of Process is Always 'Errored': ORA-20001: BEN_93256_PDC_ERROR_STACK: N, DISPLAY_NAME, Regulations - <name of regulation>, N, DETAILS, BEN_94758_DUP_REC_FOUN (TEXT=Regulation)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP10 version, Plan design copy
When attempting to perform a copy plan design, the process keeps getting the status of 'Errored' regardless of the options being used.
The Statement Level/Java trace contains the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the HRMS responsibility being used, e.g. US Super HRMS Manager.
3. Navigate to Total Compensation-> Programs and Plans-> Plan Design Copy.
4. Click on Copy or Export Plan Design.
5. Enter the Process Name and Effective Date.
6. Click Next.
7. Select the plan to be copied and click Next.
8. Choose 'Same Business Group' and click Next.
9. Select 'Prefix' and enter the prefix to be used.
10. Click Next.
11. Click Next.
12. Click Submit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms