Appraisal Ownership is Transferring From Appraiser to Appraise After Reverse Termination
(Doc ID 2317425.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Appraisal Control changing from Ongoing with Main Appraiser to Appraise after Reverse Termination
Appraise is able to view the Ratings and comments even before sharing the Appraisal
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Appraisal is ongoing with Main Appraiser
2. Appraiser updated Objectives with Comments and Ratings
3. Employee is Terminated
4. Republished the Plan
5. Status_Code changed to Transfer_Out
6. Reverse Terminated Employee
7. Republished the Plan
8. Now Employee is able to view Mgr Ratings, comments and able update the Appraisal
9. Appraiser cannot see the Appraisal
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document