Sourcing RFx Notification to supplier has mixed language and Parameters are not resolved
(Doc ID 2317651.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Admin Issues ->> Notifications-> Messages are not translated
Supplier Users Receive Invite to Negotiation Notification partially Translated
Supplier Users Expect to Receive Invite to Negotiation Notification Fully Translate in correct languages
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Sign on to Application - (Language: "Brazilian Portuguese (PTB))
2. Select Responsibility: Sourcing Super User
3. Navigation: Sourcing - Home Page ->> Find Header: Create ->> RFQ
4. Create RFQ ->> Enter Header, Lines, Contorls, And Suppliers ->>
5. Click: Review ->> Click: Publish ->> Email Sent ->> ponwfau6.wft - PONPBLSH - Invite is Sent to Suppliers Negotiation.
6. Suppliers Receive Notification partially Translate in Brazilian Portuguese (PTB)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document