Automatic Reapproval Not Performed When Updating PO Line Price
(Doc ID 2317729.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updating Price on Purchase Order Line and submitting the PO for reapproval does not approve the PO automatically
even though the change is within PO Amount setup in Tolerances and Routings.
PO is approved automatically when Price change is within PO Amount setup in Tolerances and Routings.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in with Purchasing responsibility.
- Go to Setup > Tolerances and Routings > Change Order
- Set "PO Amount" to 10
- Go to Purchase Orders > Purchase Order Summary
- Query an approved PO with no item.
- Update Line Price so that the change will be less than 10% increase.
- Submit the PO for reapproval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document