Automatic Reapproval Not Performed When Updating PO Line Price
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updating Price on Purchase Order Line and submitting the PO for reapproval does not approve the PO automatically
even though the change is within PO Amount setup in Tolerances and Routings.
PO is approved automatically when Price change is within PO Amount setup in Tolerances and Routings.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in with Purchasing responsibility.
- Go to Setup > Tolerances and Routings > Change Order
- Set "PO Amount" to 10
- Go to Purchase Orders > Purchase Order Summary
- Query an approved PO with no item.
- Update Line Price so that the change will be less than 10% increase.
- Submit the PO for reapproval.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms