Timecard Submitted from Mobile does not Show Correct Data in Self-Service
(Doc ID 2318686.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Timecard is created and submitted in Self Service and then modified in Mobile application and create same detail entry on same day.
Then navigate to Review page in Self Service and notice that line submitted from Mobile is not shown. Issue is reproduced with custom layout and seeded layout: Projects and Payroll
Timecard Layout - With Project & Task details concatenated
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create timecard in Self Service with 8 hours in one day
2. Save and submit the timecard
3. Login to Mobile and see the 8 hours entered from SS
4. Enter another 3 hours on the same day but on a different project. Save and Submit from Mobile
5. Go back to SS. On recent timecards , timecard shows 11 Hours. Click on Details and the review page shows only the line entered from self service
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document