R12: Why the Users are Unable to Update Pricing for Partially Received Line Through Retroactive Pricing in Purchasing?
(Doc ID 2318776.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Purchase Order
Unable to update pricing for partial received line through retroactive pricing in Purchasing
Trying to update price of a PO release line through retroactive pricing functionality in Purchasing.
Following are the setups:
1. Profile option PO: Allow Retroactive Pricing of POs - OPEN RELEASES
2. Blanket Purchase Agreement created with an item X with price 10 USD
3. PO release1 is created with item X for qty as 100 & Price is defaulted as 10 USD
4. PO release2 is created with item X for qty as 50 & Price is defaulted as 10 USD
5. Partial qty received i.e. 40 qty received out of 100 qty for PO release1
6. Price on BPA is updated to 8 USD now
7. Price for PO release2 is updated as 8 USD but
8. Price for PO release1 which is partially received is not updated with new price
What is the standard functionality for partial receipt case?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document