Contract with Usage-Line Set to Donot Bill in Evergreen Fails to Turn to Evergreen with Error
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to set contract with usage line to set to do not bill in evergreen the following error occurs.
Contract with Usage-Line set to donot bill in Evergreen fails to turn to Evergreen with error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Book a Contract with Evergreen Eligibilty set to Yes and Usage-Line set to Do-not-Bill in Evergreen.
2) Enter Usage-Counter Readings for all Periods in the Base-Term.
3) Complete Service-Contracts Main Billing and OKL UBB-Billing.
4) Complete Billing Request-Set to process Rental and Usage Invoices.
5) Pay those invoices with Manual-Receipt.
6) Generate Accruals.
7) Terminate Expired Contracts.
8) Termination Transaction Errors with the following Message without turning into Evergreen
ORA-01403: no data found ORA-01403: no data found in Package OKC_EXTEND_PUB Procedure extend_cle_tbl
Program Error: An unexpected error was encountered. Error code - 1 Error message - User-Defined Exception Action: Contact your system administrator.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms