Error: Oracle.forms.engine.main After Adding A Menu Entry To The Oracle Toolbar Through Form Personalization
(Doc ID 2319413.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 EBS, Form Personalizations
By using the forms personalization feature, an icon name has been added to reference an image that exists under the $OA_MEDIA folder in order to add a new menu entry to the Oracle Toolbar when the form is opened up. Upon opening the form the following warning is displayed.
Java has discovered application components that could indicate a security concern
Block potentially unsafe components from being run? (recommended)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add the image under the $OA_MEDIA folder
- Open the form and select to enter a new form personalization
- Create a new Action of type: Menu
- In the "Icon Name" field, enter the name of the added image under $OA_MEDIA
- Save, and open up the form.
- The Security Warning will pop up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document