Unable To Group Multiple Requisitions Into A Negotiation With The Outcome Of Complex PO
(Doc ID 2319502.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Requisition Related
When attempting to group separate requisitions into a single Negotiation with the outcome of a Complex PO,
the following error occurs.
If you use Requisition as your grouping method, all lines must be from the same requisition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sing into Buyer Work Center
2. From the Demand Workbench find multiple requisitions with the same Item
3. Add both the requisitions to the Document Builder
4. Select document type NEW RFQ with the Outcome as Complex PO
5. Select style Standard Negotiation and click the update option
6. Receive the below error:
"If you use Requisition as your grouping method, all lines must be from the same requisition."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document