Unable To Group Multiple Requisitions Into A Negotiation With The Outcome Of Complex PO
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Requisition Related
When attempting to group separate requisitions into a single Negotiation with the outcome of a Complex PO,
the following error occurs.
If you use Requisition as your grouping method, all lines must be from the same requisition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sing into Buyer Work Center
2. From the Demand Workbench find multiple requisitions with the same Item
3. Add both the requisitions to the Document Builder
4. Select document type NEW RFQ with the Outcome as Complex PO
5. Select style Standard Negotiation and click the update option
6. Receive the below error:
"If you use Requisition as your grouping method, all lines must be from the same requisition."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms