Error While Trying To Uncomplete Work Order: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01403: no data found
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to uncomplete EAM work orders, the following error occurs.
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01403: no data found
ORA-06512: at "APPS.EAM_WORKORDER_UTIL_PKG", line 630
ORA-06512: at "APPS.EAM_CREATEUPDATE_WO_PVT", line 1969
ORA-06512: at "APPS.EAM_CREATEUPDATE_WO_PVT", line 1670
ORA-06512: at "APPS.EAM_CREATEUPDATE_WO_PVT_W", line 2510
ORA-06512: at line 1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Go to Work Order Planning -> Maintenance Workbench.
3. Search for the asset with its work orders.
4. Note that Transferred Assets flag is check.
5. Pick one work order.
6. Go to Maintenance Super User to complete this work order.
7. Confirmation message shows it's completed.
8. Go back to Maintenance Workbench and requery.. now the work order shows Complete.
9. Go to Maintenance Super User, click on Complete button to uncomplete … The page opens up… Uncompletion status as Released is selected.. hit Apply
10. The aforementioned error detail is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms