Social Security Archiver Reporting Inexistent Salary Modification And Duplicating Infonavit Transactions
(Doc ID 2320274.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Mexico) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Payroll - General
Social Security Archiver reporting inexistent Salary Modification and duplicating Infonavit Transactions
Expect SS Archiver to report only Salary Modification and not to duplicate Infonavit Transactions
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Hired employee on 01-Sep-2017
2. Updated Assignment info
3. Statutory info
4. IDW element
5. Salary information
6. Assigned Infonavit Credit element
7. Executed SS archiver --> Completed Normal
8. Executed SS Affiliation Report --> Completed Normal
9. Opened the Salary Modifications file (file #5) and the employee that was just hired is getting reported (with a salary modification date as of 15-Sep-2017)
This is incorrect as no salary modification was made for the employee.
10. Executed SUA Interface Extract --> Completed Normal
11. Opened the Infonavit credit file (file #4) and the employee is getting reported 3 times the same transaction: beginning of credit transactions.
This is incorrect as it only has to be reported once.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document