MES Manual Labor Transactions Do Not Have Usage Rate In View Resource Transactions
(Doc ID 2320290.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle MES for Discrete Manufacturing - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating MES Manual Labor Transactions, after the transactions interface with WIP there is no indication that the Usage Rate is populated in the View Resource Transactions field. This began after applying RPC 5.
Expect MES to populate correct data to WIP.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Work In Process
2. Navigation: Discrete > Discrete Jobs > Create and Release Jobs
3. Responsibility: MES > clock In and perform move transactions
4. Start Workstation > Search Job > Clock into first operation > Enter Badge number and press the Clock in Button
5. Perform move transaction > Manual labor transaction interfaces automatically to WIP
6. Navigate > Work in Process > Resource Transactions > View Resource Transactions
7. Manual resource transaction does not have the usage rate populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!