Exchange Rate Not Visible on Non Catalog Request Requisitions Based on CPA
(Doc ID 2320653.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.4 version, Catalog Shopping
The currency exchange rate, currency exchange rate date, currency exchange rate type is not visible while creating non catalog requisitions based on a CPA.
If the Contract is created in functional currency only the exchange rate date is visible while creating the CPA.
If the contract is created in foreign currency all the currency fields are visible while creating the CPA.
Users expect, NCR based on the functional currency CPA, for foreign currency entities does to display the currency exchange rate and rate type.
Not just the that of NCR based on the foreign currency CPA for foreign currency entities displays all the currency related fields.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: iProcurement
3. Navigation: iProcurement Home Page ->> Stores Search: Hardware ->> Shop Hardware ->>
4. Select: Hardware Accessories & Consumables - By Amount ->> Create NCR - Non Catalog Request
5. Request Type: Hardware Accessories & Consumables - By Amount
6. Item Type: Goods or services billed by amount, Item Description: Test
7. Category: Hardware Peripherals, Amount: 1000, Current: CPA ->>
8. Contract Number: Search and Select: Contract Number ->> Search By: Contract Number: 1234567890 ->> Click: "GO"
9. Observe: NCR based on the functional currency CPA for foreign currency entities does Not display the currency exchange rate and rate type
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create NCR for functional currency CPA, using foreign currency entities does to display the currency exchange rate and rate type.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document