R12.2 Shared HRMS: Ledger Field Is Populating Wrong Ledger Name By Default On Assignment Tab (PERWSEMP)
(Doc ID 2320656.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.5 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 R12.HR_PF.C.Delta.7 version, SHARED HRMS,Person / Assignment Issues
Ledger field is populating wrong ledger name by default on assignment tab
(Form Name : PERWSEMP)
The ledger field should show the default value based on the organization
attached to the employee assignment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Payables Responsibility
2. Click on Employee go to Enter employees
3. Click on More button
4. Click on the Assignment tab
5. Go to Accounting information section
6. Ledger field is populated with wrong ledger automatically.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!