RetroPay Enhanced Results Shows Duplicate Records
(Doc ID 2320747.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2 to 12.2 HRMS RUP 11 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
"RetroPay Enhanced Results" page shows duplicate records when the element has date track history.
On Element Entries form, retro element entry is shown as expected but "RetroPay Enhanced Results" page shows duplicate records.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create element with date track history.
01/01/2015 - 12/31/2016
01/01/2017 - 12/31/4712
- Create element entry.
- Run Payroll.
- Correct element entry to trigger retrospective change.
- Run Retro-Notifications Report (Enhanced).
- Run Retropay (Enhanced).
- Go to View > RetroPay Enhanced Results.
- Click on employee name and it returns duplicate records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document