RetroPay Enhanced Results Shows Duplicate Records
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
"RetroPay Enhanced Results" page shows duplicate records when the element has date track history.
On Element Entries form, retro element entry is shown as expected but "RetroPay Enhanced Results" page shows duplicate records.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create element with date track history.
01/01/2015 - 12/31/2016
01/01/2017 - 12/31/4712
- Create element entry.
- Run Payroll.
- Correct element entry to trigger retrospective change.
- Run Retro Notification Report.
- Run Retropay (Enhanced).
- Go to View > RetroPay Enhanced Results.
- Click on employee name and it returns duplicate records.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms