ASNs Can Be Submitted Without The Mandatory Fields - Shipment Date, Expected Receipt Date
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to submit advance shipment notices without mandatory fields, the following error occurs.
"An error occurred during ASN creation process, please contact system administrator"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to iSupplier Portal
2. Just enter shipment number and leave other fields blank
3. Click on Add to shipment in create advance shipment notice
4. Add line.
5. Click Submit, error appears
"An error occurred during ASN creation process, Please contact system administrator"
6. Check the shipment status: "Pending"
7. Receiving transaction processor
8. Check the status: "Error"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms