Performance Issue During the Validation Of Charge Account Entered in Purchase Order Distribution
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering the charge account at Purchase Order (PO) distribution level is taking long time for the system to validate account combination selected.
Cross validations rules are also set for the account flexfield.
Steps to reproduce
1. Go to Purchasing responsibility > Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
2. Enter header details of the new PO
3. Enter line details > press on shipments > distributions
4. Open List of Values (LOV) for the charge account and select values for each segment
5. Press on OK button to validate the combination, this is taking high time
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms