Experiencing Performance Issues With MWA After Upgrading To EBS 12.1
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Application Server - Version 12.1.2 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to Rel 12.1, users are reporting performance issues with MWA.
Login, change of responsibilities & save of records is much slower than in 11i for MSCA application.
- This happens all the time, even immediately after a bounce of MWA
- Issue occurs for all users and happens with only 1 user connected.
- Occurs for both Telnet and handheld devices. Are not using GUI
- Occurs for ALL forms in MWA.
- There are no MSCA invalid objects
All below takes 4/5 seconds in Release 12, but takes ~1 second in Rel 11i
@ - Login
- changing responsibilities
- selecting functions
- saving records
Upgraded to EBS R12.1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms