Mass Search And Replace Errors "ORA-01403: no data found" When Changing Test Value On Multiple Specifications and Creating New Version
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Product Development - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Product Development Mass Search And Replace
When attempting to change the Test Value for multiple Specifications, creating a new version,
the following error occurs.
ORA-01403: no data found
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Quality Manager
2. Navigate to the Mass Search and Replace form.
3. Enter the Selection Criteria, as needed.
4. Enter the new Test Values, as needed.
5. Execute the Replace and choose New Version creation.
6. Perform a check and see the error message mentioned above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms