When Returning Requisition Line With Encumbered in BWC, No Reversing Entry Is Not Created for Return
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When returning requisition line with encumbered in BWC, no reversing entry is not created for return.
When returning requisition line with encumbered in BWC, reversing entry should be created for return.
Steps to Reproduce
- Query requisition in BWC, check box next to line 2, click "Return" button
- Uncheck "Return Entire Requisition" box, click Apply
- click Tool > Confirmation message is shown.
- New requisition created appended with ".1", header indicates not reserved
- But line indicates it is reserved
- And distribution indicates it is not reserved
- Run 'Transfer Journal Entries to GL' for Purchasing, but no reversing JE is generated for the returned requisition line
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms