Person LOV Displaying Duplicate Values on OTL Time Entry For Terminated Employees Page
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Person LOV on the new delivered function: Line Manager Time Entry for Terminated Employees has 2 issues:
1. Employees with datetrack changes are displayed more than once in the LOV.
2. Only 25 records are displayed in the LOV. No option to select Next set of records and not all terminated employees are displayed
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manager Self Service>Enter Timecard for Terminated Employees
2. Employees with name change are shown more than once in the LOV.
3. Only 25 records displayed and that’s it. No option to select Next set of records.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms