GST: India Tax Details Form Is Not Available at Sales Order Form When Released from Blanket Sales Agreement
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to find the India Tax Details form within the Sale Order form when attempting to create a release against Blanket Sales Agreement (BSA). The 'India Tax Details' form can be seen through the normal Sales Order form.
India Tax Details form should be available at sale order level when released from BSA.
1. India Local Order Management responsibility
2. Navigate to Sales Agreement form
3. Query for agreement number
4. Action -> Create Releases
5. Sales Order form is opened -> Tools -> Find that there is NO "India Tax Details" option from this menu
6. The "India Tax Details" form can be seen if the sales order is queried from Order Management Responsibility -> Orders, Returns -> Sale Orders
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms