Capacity Limit Error on Performing Recalculate Shipment Cost
(Doc ID 2322508.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.7 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing Recalculate Shipment Cost on an Shipment ID system throws error message : Java.sql.BatchUpdateException : ORA-20001 : Capacity of XXXX was reached its max value of 5 ORA-06512
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 6 Order Release
2. Build the shipment for each order using Bulk plan action
3. Since the capacity limit and usage for this is 4. (Limit is calculated weekly)
4. After building 5 shipments, the 6th shipment planning using Bulk Plan action fails.
5. Then plan the same order using ‘show routing option’ and the shipment will be built successfully.
6. Perform Recalculate Shipment Cost action on the shipment, system throws the error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!