E-Signing Not Responding After Clicking Sign, Selecting Certificate, And Clicking OK
(Doc ID 2322838.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.5 and later
Oracle Workflow - Version 12.2.5 and later
Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, CLM instance.
After patches, the sign of the requisition notification is not going to the Worklist page neither it is signed.
Once the user logs out and back in, they can return to the notifications page, approve, and sign the document successfully this time. They can only sign two in a row though.
Expect to be able to sign more than two notifications with no fails.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Approve the requisition notification
2. After clicking “Approve”, the page refreshes and user can select “Sign”
3. Two security warnings appear. Click continue, accept and click run
4. Java Applet is opened with Certificate Selection with four choices
5. User selects the certificate, then clicks “OK”
6. During a successful run, applet closes, the screen refreshes and can see only two remaining documents pending the user’s signature. The first one was successfully signed.
7. During the issue (which started after a patch), the applet closes, but the screen does not refresh. The document is not signed.
8. The user can navigate elsewhere, but in order to successfully sign again, the user must log out and log back in.
The sign is not happening and the page is not moving to the notifications page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!