Auto Promote/Auto Propagate Did Not Happen After Enabling Auto Propagate for ECO
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When responding 'Request Comment' or 'Approval' Workflow steps directly from Worklist icon or List on Home page, 'Propagate -> ECO' is not launched even though Change Policy setting is done.
'Propagate ECO' concurrent program should be launched.
Steps to Reproduce
- Set a Change Order type with Organization Policy - Auto Propagate
- Create a change order CLCO1 with item CL_ITM_001 and submit it.
- Logout and login. On Worklist, click to answer Request Comment of CLCO1.
- CLCO1 will be auto promoted to Approval
- CLCO1 should be at Approval - In progress
- Concurrent program 'Propagate ECO' should be launched
After 'Propagate ECO' is completed, CLCO1 should be propagated to sub organizations if CL_ITM_001 is assigned to sub orgs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms