Auto Promote/Auto Propagate Did Not Happen After Enabling Auto Propagate for ECO
(Doc ID 2323122.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When responding 'Request Comment' or 'Approval' Workflow steps directly from Worklist icon or List on Home page, 'Propagate -> ECO' is not launched even though Change Policy setting is done.
'Propagate ECO' concurrent program should be launched.
Steps to Reproduce
- Set a Change Order type with Organization Policy - Auto Propagate
- Create a change order CHODT1 with item EX_ITM_001 and submit it.
- Logout and login. On Worklist, click to answer Request Comment of CHODT1.
- CHODT1 will be auto promoted to Approval
- CHODT1 should be at Approval - In progress
- Concurrent program 'Propagate ECO' should be launched
After 'Propagate ECO' is completed, CHODT1 should be propagated to sub organizations if EX_ITM_001 is assigned to sub orgs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document