'Mass Update on Purchasing Documents Report' Is Not Working?
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Mass Update on Purchasing Documents Report' is not working?
1. Responsibility = Purchasing
2. Navigation = Reports > Run
- Name = Mass Update on Purchasing Documents
- Enter value to below parameter
~ Old Person
~ New Person
~ Document Number From
~ Document Number To (same as 'Document Number From')
4. 'Mass Update on Purchasing Documents' completed Normal with Blank Document number listed in output file
5. Verify the PO and confirm the Buyer remain unchanged.
FND Debug has below errors captured
po.plsql.PO_Mass_Update_PO_PVT.Update_Buyer 6 003-600ORA-00600: internal
error code, arguments: , , , , , , , , , , , 
po.plsql.PO_Mass_Update_PO_GRP.Update_Persons.001 1 After Calling Do_Update = After Calling Do_Update
po.plsql.POXMUB.sql.001 1 l_msg_data is null
po.plsql.POXMUB.sql.001 1 l_msg_count is null
po.plsql.POXMUB.sql.001 1 l_return_status = U
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms