Contracts Session Consumes All Temporary Tablespace
(Doc ID 2324442.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Service Authoring
The provided steps below causes a sql statement to run that consumes all of the temporary tablespace.
The sql should never be run since it does not have a where clause to add the contract_id. See sql below:
SELECT (ARP_ADDR_PKG.format_address (ft.address_style,
NVL (vs.vendor_site_code_alt, vs.vendor_site_code) site_name,
FROM Po_vendor_sites_all vs, Fnd_territories ft, okc_rep_contracts_all orc
WHERE SYSDATE < NVL (vs.inactive_date, SYSDATE + 1)
AND ft.territory_code = vs.country
AND vs.org_id = orc.org_id
ORDER BY vs.vendor_site_code
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Contract Workbench
2. Enter all the Contract details and click “Apply and Add Details”
3. Go to Parties tab
4. Click Add Party
5. Set Party Role = “Partner”
6. Enter the Party Name
7. Then go back to Party Role and set it to “Supplier”
8. Click the LOV for Site and click Go (this should not return any value)
9. Click “Cancel” (it takes so long to go out)
10. Eventually, it takes you back to the Party page, then click Cancel (it takes so long to go out)
11. Eventually, it takes you back to the contracts page, then try to exit the page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!