Repository Contracts Session Consumes All Temporary Tablespace
(Doc ID 2324442.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The steps provided below cause a SQL query to run that consumes all of the temporary tablespace.
1. Go to Contract Workbench.
2. Enter all the details to create a new Repository Contract and click “Apply and Add Details”.
3. Go to Parties tab.
4. Click Add Party.
5. Set Party Role = “Partner”.
6. Enter the Party Name.
7. Then go back to Party Role and set it to “Supplier”.
8. Click the LOV for Site and click Go (this should not return any value).
9. Click “Cancel” (it takes so long to go out).
10. Eventually, it takes you back to the Party page, then click Cancel (it takes so long to go out).
11. Eventually, it takes you back to the contracts page, then try to exit the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document