Country and Zip code values not showing up in System Extract
(Doc ID 2324913.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Batch Processing / Reporting / Extract
When reviewing the ANSI System Extract, find that the data elements RTD DELTA N402 (State Code) and RTD DELTA N403 (Postal Code) are NULL
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Use US Super HRMS Manager
- Navigate : Mass Information eXchange: MIX > System Extract > Extract Definition
- Query ANSI-834 Full Profile seeded extract.
- Enter a value for prefix say 'RTD DELTA ' and click Copy Extract
- A new extract with the name 'RTD DELTA ANSI-834 Full Profile' would be created
- Navigate : Mass Information eXchange: MIX > System Extract > Criteria Definition
- Query the newly created criteria using the prefix used in step 4
- In the Person Tab, select 'Person Full Name' criteria and enter the value 'sg_emp,' so that the Extract Process would pull the data for only this person
- Submit the Extract Process Concurrent Program with the newly created Extract Name i.e., RTD DELTA ANSI-834 Full Profile and No for Send Email
- Once the request completes, navigate : Mass Information eXchange: MIX > System Extract > Extract Results
- Query using the Extract Process Request ID 8149796
- Click on Detail button
- Query for "RTD DELTA N4- Member Residence City State Zip code" record name
- Here RTD DELTA N402 which is supposed to hold State information and RTD DELTA N403 which is supposed to hold Postal Code information are both blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document