Need ability to restrict Oracle Mobile Field Service Multi Platform App Parts Transfer Sub Inventory List Of Values
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing Parts Transfer in Oracle Mobile Field Service (OMFS) Multi Platform App, the List Of Values (LOV) for the field ‘From Sub inventory’ lists the sub inventories associated to the Technician from the ‘Resource Address & Sub inventories’ form, but the LOV for the field “To Sub inventory” list all of the sub inventories.Need the ability to restrict LOV for the field “To Sub inventory” to display only the sub inventories from the ‘Resource Address & Sub inventories’ form.
1. Assign Sub-Inventory A & B owned by Tech 1 in the Address & Sub Inv Screen
2. Assign sub-inventory C & D owned by Tech 2 to Tech 1 in the Address & Sub Inv Screen
3. Log into OMFS App as Tech 1
4. Navigate to "Trunk" icon. Click on Action>Parts Transfer
5. The 'From Sub Inventory' field will list Sub Inventory added to tech 1 in Address & Sub Inv screen
6. The To Sub Inv field will list all sub inventory. What we need is for this field to list only those Sub-inv A, B, C & D.
This will ensure the technician using the OMFS App will be able to transfer parts within the sub inventories he has access to and does not transfer a part (even by mistake) to a technician who he does not share his service area.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms