Combination of RetroPay and UK Leavers Run Results in Double Payment
(Doc ID 2325724.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Combination of RetroPay and Leavers Run results in double Payment
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Scenario an Employee has left on the 5th August
1. Run the Leavers Run UK process for period 4 (ie July which include August Leavers)
2. Add a Non Recurring element in August
3. Run Retropay from 01 July to 01 August > retro element is generated for the element added in August
4. Run the Payroll Run in August - this results in the element added in Step 2 above being processed again in the Run
5. Results in duplication of payment of the element added in Step 2 above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document