When Updating the Adjusted Service Date of an Employee Record, Error: APP-FND-01206: This record already exists
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to correct the adjusted service date of an employee, the following error occurs.
APP-FND-01206: This record already exists. You entered a duplicate value or sequence of values that must be unique for every record.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log on to the Applications.
- Choose the HR responsibility being used, e.g. US Super HRMS Manager.
- Navigate to People-> Enter and Maintain.
- Query for employee number 123456
- Click on the Benefits tab.
- Enter the data 01-Nov-1989.
- Save the record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms