IB Open Interface Issues for Mass Data Load
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Installed Base Open Interface to create mass instances with their transaction histories, the following issue found:
1. Concurrent program finished with error: ORA-01403: no data found in Package CSI_ITEM_INSTANCE_GRP Procedure CREATE_ITEM_INSTANCE
2. Slow performance
3. User entered Source Transaction Type is not updated.
4. Transaction date is the same as source transaction date.
5. No provision to update PO number for transaction history.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Set value of parameter 'p_allow_update' as Y in procedure 'csi_oi_override'
2) Data pushed to open Interface table CSI_INSTANCE_INTERFACE and CSI_I_PARTY_INTERFACE for an instance
3) Set Source Transaction date as 2017-06-24 01:00:00 and Source Transaction type as IB_UI and OE_PO_NUMBER as 12345 in open Interface table CSI_INSTANCE_INTERFACE
4) Run Program Install Base Open Interface. Transaction processed successfully.
5) Verified Transaction History for the instance. Source Transaction date is updated as 2017-06-24 01:00:00 and Transaction Date is current date
6) Source Transaction Type is updated with IB_UI
7) Source Header Reference Number is updated with PO number 12345.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms