During Requester or Supplier based Change Request After Buyer Accepts The Revised PO is Incorrectly Approved Automatically
(Doc ID 2327102.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a change request is entered (via iSupplier or Requester) after the Buyer accepts the change the PO is incorrectly automatically approved instead of following the AME list of approvers for the PO
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Requisition
2. Approve Requisition
3. Create Requisition into PO
4. Approve PO (routed to AME approver)
5. Create Change Request on Requisition via iProcurement
6. Approve Change request on the requisition
7. Buyer Accepts change request
8. PO is automatically approved instead of going to AME approver
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!