GTM/GTM Finder Export Functionality on Business Monitor Does Not Honor the Displayed Records
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.2 to 6.4.4 [Release 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OTM/GTM is exporting the number of records that is set as a value for the finder export limit property (Example: glog.webserver.finder.export_limit=6000) rather than exporting the number of records returned as part of the Business Monitor's Saved Query (Example: 5049)
01. Set glog.webserver.finder.export_limit=6000
02. Create a Business Monitor with a Saved Query
03. Open the Business Monitor -> Click on the number of returned records link
04. The object finder will open (it will show the number of records that is set as a value for 'glog.webserver.finder.limit')
05. Click Export
06. OTM/GTM will export the the 6000 records instead of the number of records returned by the Business Monitor's Saved Query.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms