GTM/GTM Finder Export Functionality on Business Monitor Does Not Honor the Displayed Records
(Doc ID 2327808.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OTM/GTM is exporting the number of records that is set as a value for the finder export limit property (Example: glog.webserver.finder.export_limit=6000) rather than exporting the number of records returned as part of the Business Monitor's Saved Query (Example: 5049)
01. Set glog.webserver.finder.export_limit=6000
02. Create a Business Monitor with a Saved Query
03. Open the Business Monitor -> Click on the number of returned records link
04. The object finder will open (it will show the number of records that is set as a value for 'glog.webserver.finder.limit')
05. Click Export
06. OTM/GTM will export the the 6000 records instead of the number of records returned by the Business Monitor's Saved Query.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document