Buyer On PO is not same as Buyer On Revision History Details Page
(Doc ID 2327976.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Buyer on PO and buyer on PO revision history not the same
Buyer on PO and buyer on PO revision history needs to be same
Steps to replicate
- Navigate to Purchasing Responsibility
- Query an existing Purchasing Order
- PO>Buyers Work Center> Orders
- Select PO buyer name is "XXXX XXXX"
- Use same PO, go to View Revision History (under Actions)
- The buyer name changes, now "XXXX YYYY" - (Buyer name should be same in both the places, but different name is shown)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document