OFI-GST: System Is Generating Duplicate BOE Invoices
(Doc ID 2328429.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is observed that system is generating duplicate BOE Invoices when the receipt is saved.
Following is the issue observed:
1. Created a fresh BOE Invoice and paid.
2. Created a fresh receipt.
3. India ->Tax Details, Attached the CUSTOMS DUTY taxes.
4. Change the party and party site name values for the CUSTOMS DUTY Amounts.
5. Verify the Customs duty amounts.
6. Tools -> Receipt line application
7. Apply the BOE
8. Confirm taxes.
10. Navigate to Receipt Header.
12. System created the base receipt no.
13. Also, invoked the 'India concurrent for 3rd party Invoices' program.
14. Observe from the output file of the 'India Concurrent for 3rd party invoices' that the system has generated another set of BOE invoices in the name of Customs Authority.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document