Cannot Update Quality Plan Column to Null. The Original Column Value Returns After Saving.
(Doc ID 2328966.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Quality - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You cannot update a column of a Quality Plan Element to null. The original value of the column returns after saving.
Update the column value to null
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Quality (QA)
2. Navigation = Results-> Entry-> Update Quality Results
3. Query the Collection Plan
4. Update a Column of a Quality Plan Element to null.
6. The original column value returns.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document