Cannot Update Quality Plan Column to Null. The Original Column Value Returns After Saving.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Quality - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You cannot update a column of a Quality Plan Element to null. The original value of the column returns after saving.
Update the column value to null
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Quality (QA)
2. Navigation = Results-> Entry-> Update Quality Results
3. Query the Collection Plan
4. Update a Column of a Quality Plan Element to null.
6. The original column value returns.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms