Notice Not Posted to the FedBizOpps site
(Doc ID 2329358.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Setup Related
While posting notice to FedBizOpps site, XML generated successfully but notice has not been posted to FedBizOpps.
Expected, notice should post to FedBizOpps site.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to CLM Purchasing Responsibility -> Buyer Work Center -> Negotiations
2. Create a new Solicitation
3. Enter Solicitation Title
4. Scroll down on the Header page and click the ‘Add Another Row’ under Abstract and Forms
5. Choose ‘Presolicitation Notice’ from the available list
6. Click on Enter Data icon
7. Fill in the required fields and also the Email address field. Then click the ‘Post’ button.
8. Could see below Confirmation message:
Request Id 123456 has been submitted to process Presolicitation Notice.
9. Back on the main page, it shows the Status as ‘In Process’
10. While click on the Posting Details icon, FedBizOpps Posting Details page shows XML Generation Status : Completed Successfully
However, the Posting Status, Posted Date, and Message are all blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document