Kanban Card Supply Status Does Not Change From In Process To Intransit On Interorg Shipment
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Interorg shipment is not changing Kanban supply status from In Process to Intransit
Expecting Kanban card Supply Status change from In Process to Intransit on interorg shipment
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Define Pull sequence of Source type Inventory
2) Generate Kanban Cards
3) Kanban card supply status is NEW
4) Click on Replenish button. Card status changes from NEW to Empty.
5) Execute the Requisition Import
6) Internal Requisition is created and Kanban card status changed to In-Process.
7) Create Internal Sales Order from requisition.
8) Execute Order Import in sourcing organization.
9) Progress the ISO and perform shipment.
The Kanban card status is NOT changing from In-process to Intransit
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms