Adhoc Tax Rate UOM Is Changed On PO After Clicking On Apply Button.
(Doc ID 2330109.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adhoc Tax Rate UOM is changed on PO after clicking on Apply button.
Adhoc Tax Rate UOM will not get changed on PO after clicking on Apply button.
Steps To Replicate
- Define the multiple UOM in single tax rate
- Create a Purchase Order by Opening the Purchase Order form
- Enter transaction details and save the transaction
- Navigate to India Tax Details to apply the taxes
- Apply the UOM Adhoc tax rate manually
- Note the UOM EA
- Enter the UOM Rate
- Click on Apply button. The UOM will be changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!