TDS Tax details form not showing Section Code post migration of TDS details
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, India AP Localizations
Post running the TDS Migration Concurrent, TDS details got migrated to new TDS Table JAI_AP_WTHLD_INV_TAXES, but Tools --> TDS Tax Details form is not showing Section Code.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run TDS Migration Concurrent Program with Transaction Type as INVOICE for the said date.
2. TDS data gets migrated to table JAI_AP_WTHLD_INV_TAXES.
3. Navigate to Payables Responsibility --> Invoice --> Entry --> Invoice
4. Query the Invoice
5. Navigate to Tools--> TDS Tax Details form.
6. We can see Section Code as null, but Tax Category gets populated.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, cannot see TDS section details for the migrated Invoices/Prepayments.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms